To be considered for the All-Star Roster, a player must first sign up to indicate their commitment to play on the team.
- After completing this form, players will be added to an assessment ballot which will be distributed to Rec coaches in Majors, Minors, and Rookie.
- Two coaches from each team will rank the interested players from their division into groups of 3.
- The top nine rated players in each age group will be offered a spot on the team.
- A head coaching volunteer will be selected by the Board from among the parents of the top 9 players.
- The head coach must select 3 more players from among any of the remaining interested players to finalize the roster.
- Assessment Performance (current year)
- Rec Performance (current and past years)
- Travel Performance (current and past years)
- Skill, talent, attitude, and intangibles as valued by the appointed head coach.